Managing partner and general partner. Attorney at law.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. In 2002–2004, a deputy Director and Director of the Legal Department in the Public Procurement Office. He supervised the works on the proposal for the Public Procurement Law. He is registered by the Public Procurement Office as a person authorised to approve utilities procurement contracts.
Author of publications on public procurement in journals such as “Radca Prawny”, “Monitor Prawniczy”, “Samorząd Terytorialny”, “Finanse Komunalne”, “Rzeczpospolita” and “Gazeta Prawna”. Co-author of “Prawo zamówień publicznych. Wprowadzenie” [Public Procurement Law. Introduction] (Zakamycze, Kraków 2004) and “Prawo zamówień publicznych. Komentarz” [Public Procurement Law. Commentary] (Wolters Kluwer, Kraków 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017). Since 2005, acts as a legal counsel, and since 1999, also professionally deals with application of public procurement provisions.
He is a lecturer at the postgraduate studies in public procurement at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and at the West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin.
He specialises in:
- public procurement, with particular focus on utilities procurement;
- legal representation before the National Appeals Chamber (NAC);
- public-private partnerships;
- construction investments, investment procedure contracts (including FIDIC contract conditions);
- environment protection law;
- projects funded from the EU budget.